Periodi di apertura Inverno
- 08.12.2022 - 10.04.2023
- 08:30 - 16:30
08:30 Uhr - 16:30 Uhr
Öffnungszeiten Lifte und Sesselbahnen:
9:00 Uhr - 16:00 Uhr
- 5,6 km
- 15 km
- 1,1 km
- Freeride/ Percorsi
- 0,7 km
- 22,4 km
Ski)Hit including: Hochpustertal, Grossglockner Resort Kals-Matrei, St.Jakob:
- 8 ski resorts in East Tyrol and Carinthia
- Absolute snow safety
- No waiting time
- Perfectly prepared and marked slopes
- children's tariff up to 18 years -50% discount for children from 6 to 18 years
- Children up to 6 years free
- family reduction: for the purchase of 2 adults + 2 children, each additional child under 18 years free (the family discount is only available with a confirmation of the registered household in the municipality, an ID card or birth certificate)
Highlights Winter 2022/2023:
- Complete snowmaking down to the valley
- 6-seater chairlift with weather protection hood and seat heating
- 2 condition downhill runs
- Snowpark centrally located in the ski area at snow-guaranteed 2.200 m
with wave run, ski cross, table football and obstacles
- wide and perfectly groomed slopes
- Practice area Bobo Club Alta Pusteria
- no waiting and no mass tourism
- ideal for families
The "Skizentrum Hochpustertal" at Sillian is rightly called "Sonnenkind". Here one meets a successful mixture of Austrian snow and runway quality combined with the Italian ease. At the altitude of 1,100 to 2,400 meters, the best conditions are already reached from November to April. The Maxi-valley descents to Sillian and Ausservillgraten also promise a makellose form until spring.
The Funpark is located on a safe 2130 meters, in a sunny south-east position and is equipped with its own parklift. For beginners to pros, this park has different things , which make every freestyle heart beat faster.
The family friendly offers not only on the slopes, but also in Osttirol's first family wellness hotel, the Dolomiten Residenz **** Sporthotel Sillian.
The Häppi-Päpi holiday program with professional care for children from 3 years of age brings variety.
Let's go to the ski center Hochpustertal!
Further information is available at www.hochpustertal-ski.at