“This place is ideal if you want to find out about skating or classic style. As many of us wanted to try out various types of ski, the day was split into two stages during which we ran through the pistes reserved for each discipline. Surrounded by a gorgeous winter landscape and in a relatively peaceful atmosphere because there were lots of us, it was a wonderful day and we had a great laugh when the beginners fell over.”
Mt-Crosin - Tramelan - Les Bises
5 km classic
5 km skating
Accessible to all
Good to know
- Ask for the Mt-Soleil - Mt-Crosin - Franches-Montagnes wintersport region brochure at Jura bernois Tourisme, St-Imier.
- Opening times, piste condition / download snow report or call T. 0900 556 900 / (CHF -.50 per call/CHF -.50/min.).
- Auberge la Bise de Cortébert. Closed from mid October to mid November. Closed Sundays from 7 p.m. and Monday and Tuesday all day, T. +41 (0) 32 487 41 86.
- La Buvette du Chalet-Neuf (Farm Restaurant). T +41 (0) 32 944 15 65.
- So we can keep the trails perfectly groomed, please get a "ski de fond" pass. Tickets to access the cross-country skiing pistes are available from Jura bernois Tourisme, St-Imier.
Informazioni aggiornate sulle piste di fondo
|pista per sci di fondo classico||5 km|
|Piste per skating||5 km|